Twitter

Follow us on Twitter

Think it. Feel it. Get ready to receive it.


Step by step guide to achieving your goals:
1. Avoid talking about what you don’t want and get busy on what you do want.
2. Always have a date that you want to accomplish you goal by. Be realistic with yourself. That means that if you don’t reach your goals often then give yourself more time, if you kick goals all over the place with ease then challenge yourself a little.
3. Write them down! Make sure you have them written down and stuck up somewhere that you can see them often. You should read them at least once a day, every day, or better still, write them down every day. There’s great power in the written word.
4. Always write them in the present tense as if you already have what you want and use full sensory description i.e. What will you be seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting, touching. Be specific. For example:
"It is Christmas 2007 and I'm sitting on my deck, overlooking the water, sea breeze messing my hair, with champagne bubbles tingling on my tongue, as I celebrate this awesome property I now own!"

If I believe it, I know it will be mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment