Twitter

Follow us on Twitter

Law of Attraction Formula Works Every Time

Why the law of attraction won't work In A positive way for 99.9% of people

Steve Diamond writes "John--This was great. Now, "you don't know me but" I'm proud to say I've been to that lovely pool of yours, at night, last T-giving, for a fundraiser. But let me get to the point -- I want to make sure I get this right. It sounds like you said that: a) Visualization, b) affirmations, c) developing a blueprint/plan, and d) taking the right actions ... See Morein the right order...are the best ways to align the conscious with the subconscious. Others, please correct any inaccuracies or expand on what I wrote. Thanks!

John Assaraf
Hey Steve- add mediation pls and great to have you on here.

Join John Assaraf on Facebook to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment