Twitter

Follow us on Twitter

Audi R8 - Designed to take your breath away.

The breathtaking design is recognisable the moment it appears in a rear view mirror!

Polka dots
Aaah nearly home, I'm thinking 15 more minutes tops and I will be pulling into the driveway - what a relief.

Ooh I wish I had driven the 'good' car today - I could be relaxing more and enjoying luxury at it's best (well in my little world), but no, since I was drving into the City I thought it would be easier to take the old car.

I glance around and see some really nice cars. but one takes my eye. It's blue and very old - it's a bomb and I wonder to myself 'how in the hell did that one make the safety check, I sigh. Traffic is a little heavy and I can't wait to be out of it. I reassure myself that just around the next hill will be the turn-off and home.

I check my right side mirror and 'holy smokes' what the hell - I say - what the hell is that? Oh my God, I feel a rush of excitement, it's an unfamiliar sight to behold and something I haven't seen this close. Here it comes.

Now what in blazes is it, boy is it a stunner. I see a sleek silver sports car, dark windows - she just purrs on up to me, sits as if to tease, then hums on past. Only one car length away - OMG it's an Audi R8 - thank God for heavy traffic I say to myself!

I'm thinking maybe I don't want to turn off in the next 5 seconds and go home after all. My heart skips a beat and I yell out "I want one."

In a few short seconds I was hooked and I couldn't get enough. I'm in love. So until the driveway is sorted out for my new R8 I'm going to write about it.

Oh and apparently there is still no news on when the R8 GT will go on sale but rumours from Audi is that it will retail for 193,000 Euros, or roughly $256,000 U.S.

Squidoo Lens by AndySamuels

No comments:

Post a Comment