Twitter

Follow us on Twitter

Neville Goddard techniques: Imagining Does Create Reality

"Visualized" the lake front lot that I wanted

About 9 years ago I decided that I wanted to live on a lake but being retired I did not think that we could get a mortgage large enough to buy lake property so I decided to use Neville techniques.

My husband and family thought I was nuts.

I started getting up at 5 am daily and visualized the lake front lot that I wanted and would have tears running down my face when finished.

I did this for 2 years and then one day I knew the time had come to find my place.We called a Realtor and started looking on Saturday, April 17th, 2001 and looked at 19 places that weekend but none was right.

On Sunny afternoon we were on our way home and saw a sign Chapman Lake and decided to check it out. We saw a house for sale and stopped to get a flyer and saw that it was listed much higher than I thought we could afford but I called the realtor anyway and he looked it up and said guess what?

They just lowered the price $50,000,and guess what, we live there today
and love lake living.

I wanted an acre of lake front and we got 1.3/100.

I wanted a 4 car garage and we got a 2 car attached and a 2 car detached.

The best was that I decided to ask for the boat and they sold it to us for $1.00.

This works if you do not give up.

LInda H.
Indiana, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment