Twitter

Follow us on Twitter

Easy vision board with Animoto

Let's visualize your affirmations and create a 'Law of attraction' movie from scratch. What's Animoto? Animoto online can produce video pieces from your photos, video clips and music. You can use your own images and music or choose from their selection. Signing up with Animoto is free and they let you make free 30 second movies. If you want anything bigger or unlimited full length videos then you can sign up for Animoto Pro..
Once you have created your account and to make a short 30 second movie you just follow the 3 steps. For the 2 affirmation movies I created in just a few minutes, I used a combination of saved images and animoto images and music.
- I also included some of my list of affirmations. Here is a small list to help you get started with your own:
- I am truly happy
- I am so clever in creating opportunities
- I am grateful for love and true prosperity
- I am a good steward with my money
- I am very good at anything I put my mind to
- I am very healthy, I am loosing weight
- I am attractive and successful
- I am receiving financial abundance everyday
- I am successful and wealthy now
- I am grateful for a beautiful life of abundance
- I am rewarded for my efforts
- I am valuable
As you step through their stages and arrive at the final page you will see this message:
Animoto is now producing your greeting: Manifesting Affirmation
It will take us a few minutes to prepare your video creation. When it's done, it'll load into this page and we'll also email you so you don't have to keep your browser open. In the meantime, get started on another one! From there you can share out to your different sites: twitter, facebook, squidoo, there is a whole list to select from.
Happy producing and remember 'You create your world.'

No comments:

Post a Comment